UBERT LEARNING aims to ensure all children are included, treated and respected as individuals by offering:
- A Healthy Lifestyle by promoting exercise, nutritional knowledge and building a sound foundation for well-being.
- A safe, stimulating, comfortable environment, by providing high quality care and education implementing a rich, play-based curriculum indoors and outdoors.
- Fun and enjoyment, by giving each child quality time and attention based on their own personal interests and views. Opportunities to positively engage with society; the chance to be part of their local community.
- Working in partnership with parents/carers to maximize achild's potential to learn and develop.
- All students can learn.
- Students are the center of the educational process.
- Students learn best in a safe, orderly, and inviting environment.
- Students should have competent teachers, principals, and support personnel.
- Parents’ involvement and volunteer services support and enhance the teaching and learning process.
- Students should have equal access to educational opportunities.
- Students have the responsibility to be active learners.
- Curriculum and instruction should meet the needs of all students.
- Educational experiences should enable students to communicate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, and act responsibly.
- Education is the shared responsibility of home, school, and community.